MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTS RESULTS← Back to the Listing of Tests
The efficiency of air disinfection was determined by comparing the number of colony-forming units (CFU) indoors before switching on and after turning off the devices. The sampling points were located over the whole floor area evenly. Contouring was realized by tracing a spatial interpolated grid according to Shepard's Method.
1. Floor space - 160 m2
2. Ceiling height – 3,5 m
3. Doors and windows – are periodically opened
4. Continually present number of people– 10-15
5. Number of installed photocatalytic purifiers (TIOKRAFT VR 400) -1
6. Air-cleaner capacity by the cleaned air – 120 m3/h
EVENTS DESCRIPTION IN SAMPLING:
A – device placement location
B – beds without patients
C – toilet
D – half-opened windows E – communicating door opened
F – council at the patient's bedside
G – bad patient
1. The average CFU-value decreased to 200-250 units/m3.
2. The worse station of the air quality was found in G-point where the bad patient was located and in F - point where the board of five doctors took place at the bedside of the patient.
1. The average CFU-value decreased to 50-100 units/m3.
2. The cleaning efficiency is largely determined by the gas-dynamic flows that are generated during the air-cleaner operates.